Since its beginnings in 2009 in an extremely competitive market, Leonix Fasteners has been able to win important shares of the market thanks to the technical experience and talent of the two founders, brother and sister Piermario and Laura Cattinori, and the efficiency and motivation of the skilled workers.
- 5000 sq. m. dedicated to production in Chiuduno (BG)
- 1 in-house workshop producing forging tools which is essential for the production of special high quality screws
- Cold forming department with machines for up to 5 work stations
- Department for machining of the parts (turning, bevelling)
- Threading and rolling department
- Washing and polishing department
- Packaging department with customised labels and shipping